Here are some sites that we like or find useful.
- S/V Secret o' Life
- This site is run by a fellow Union 36 owner. He has made several offshore long distance trips. He has some interesting logs of his voyages.
- S/V Yohelah
- These are friends of ours who are also
planning on going cruising. They have a Baba 40.
- S/V Cape St. James
- Friends from Seattle, next slip over. Did a 2 year circumnavigation starting in 1997, and are now heading off again this year(2008).
- S/V Marcy
- More friends from Seattle, left after us but are now in Australia! (as of 6/08).
- We met John and Bridget up in the Sea of Cortez, and spent a bunch of time with them on the mainland this winter/spring.
- Southern Belle
- George Melinda and their son Josh. Down in South America as of 6/08.
- Sweet Lorraine
- Dave and Kelly. Doing another summer in the SOC
- Wandrin' Star
- Gary and Dorothy, We met them back in Alaska, but they are now here in Mexico
- Bernie, Michelle, Lola and Jana. We have been running into them since Ensenada.
- John and Linda, They have a Hans Christian 33. John suckered Cindy into being net manager for the Southbound Net!
- Greg and Jill, They sell videos they make of there travels, very cool!
Cruising related sites
- Noon site
- Jimmy Cornell has a great site with lots of information for the cruising sailor. He also wrote several very informative and useful books.
- Puget Sound Cruising Club (PSCC)
- This is a group of cruising sailors that we hang out with. There are monthly meetings with guest speakers and monthly cruises.
- Lattitude 38
- Sailing magazine in the Bay Area. They are the semi-sponsors of the Baja Ha-Ha
- Company that hosts this site. Very inexpensive way to maintain a website and email addresses.
Home | Blog | About Us | About Masquerade | Travel Photos | Favorites | Misc Photos | Family | Guestbook | Change log | Videos | Previous blog
This site was last updated